Latest Aged Care Trivia Pack on USB
Put on a trivia USB and set and forget on your large screen TV with your group in a lounge situation or control the questions as you go in a specific quiz group activity session. As a Powerpoint presentation lasts 30 minutes, with approx 30 questions per selection
- Each slide contains either a video clip (e.g. classic movie, old time song, world event), an audio clip (e.g. secret voice, musical group from the past, TV theme), an image with a relevant question including true or false and multiple choice types related to topics such as sport, geography, history and general knowledge.
- Each video, audio and image will appear, preceded or followed by a relevant question
- There is no voiceover for the questions. This allows the group leader to read out the questions, pause the video and repeat the question if necessary.
- A 20 second countdown clock begins after each question and is followed by the onscreen answer
- Along the way will be a few “funnies” to have a chuckle at
- No staff member is required to run the program (other than loading into the USB player) and seniors can either play by themselves, in pairs or in groups.
These USBs have been compiled by a current Trivia Night presenter with topics specifically tailored to the seniors knowledge base. Start building your collection now.
Item Code: UACT1 Trivia 1950’s 1
Item Code: UACT2 Trivia 1960’s 2
Item Code: UACT3 Trivia 1970’s 3
Item Code: UACTS Trivia – Set of 3
FAQ: What’s the difference between the CAP DVDs and the Aged Care Trivia USBs? Click here to find out which set is best for your clients.