NOW WITH USB OF 6 PRINTABLE ACTIVITIES*
Keep Them Smiling is a new diversional therapy manual produced in 2018 by experienced diversional therapist Jen Gardiner. This wire bound manual has 230 pages crammed full of activities, games, quizzes and craft ideas for the over 70s. Includes colour photos.
From her 15 years of work as a DT in aged care Jen has produced a comprehensive go to book for those just starting out in their diversional therapy, leisure and lifestyle coordinator or recreation officer careers.
Part One – 93 pages of quizzes, games and reminiscences, 37 pages of craft activities, 9 pages of dementia care ideas, and 11 pages of exercise program ideas
Part Two – 67 pages of activity ideas for special days – Australia Day, Valentine’s Day, St Patrick’s Day, Anzac Day, Easter, Spring, Melbourne Cup and Christmas
*USB Stick contents:
- Alphabet Quiz Game
- Animal Bingo Game featuring beautiful watercolour images done by Jen herself
- Card making craft activity with Australian animals theme – again with printable watercolour images
- The Heart Remembers – fun conversational quiz questions with no wrong answers, for people living with dementia
- Painting activity – adult pencil drawings for participants to colour with pencils, crayons or paint
- Playing Card Bingo Game – with full colour bingo cards featuring playing cards, enough for 16 players
Item Code: MKBS